Wednesday, October 31

An Act of Courage


There is no time to waste. Start living your life!







I did something I was really proud of yesterday.


I gave a 4-minute speech in front of 80 audience and was the emcee for a party.

ALL THIS WITHOUT MY MIND BLANKING OUT.

It was amazing because I never imagined myself doing that! I have always been such a shy girl and when it comes to speaking in front of everyone, I would have preferred to shy away into the background. Into anonymity. 

I am so proud of myself for stepping up and taking up this challenge! 

Initially I found myself really nervous and uptight. However, as the party went on, I started to feel more at ease and relaxed.

I must really thank everyone for being so supportive and giving me this opportunity to stand up on stage to lead! =D

With that, I have broken one of my many personal barriers!

Are you ready to break yours too? 

Think of something you have always been fearful of doing and JUST DO IT!

Muster enough courage to break your limits and not only will you emerge a more courageous person, you will gain more ENERGY too!

Here's my challenge to you. Do an Act of Courage today and share it with us in the comments box! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment