Monday, October 15

Dear Me: Stop Making Excuses


With each daybreak is a New Beginning

“You have always found things easy. You are good at everything. But you aren’t great at anything because you make excuses. You would rather be the ‘potential’ to be great than actually try and fail. And that is sad.”
Excuses stop you from achieving great things in life. Never be comfortable being the potential for greatness. Excuses makes you feel unfulfilled.
Dear Me,
I was having dinner today when a thought popped into my mind- EXCUSES.
I realized you have been giving yourself lots of excuses to justify things you fail to do, did not want to do etc. but I realize each time you give yourself an excuse, you are pulling yourself down because you are actually giving yourself permission to perform substandard work!
It is time to throw out this mentality. Stop giving excuses, stop putting off things, and TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE.
Just do it! It’s time to realize your fullest potential!

EXCUSES HINDER.


List of excuses you make that should be gotten rid of:
I am busy. I do not have enough time. I am tired. I am shy. My table is too messy, I can’t concentrate. I have too much to study. I am taking too many modules. The lesson is boring, I cannot pay attention. My group mates are not showing initiative. I am sick. People in my school are just different. I am bored. I am stressed. I do not have enough money. It is too heavy. I just do not feel like.

This is the mentality of the whiney, the meek, the lazy. Get rid of this attitude and NEVER GIVE YOURSELF EXCUSES.
Remember, do not allow yourself to be inhibited. Nothing is too difficult. It is just how badly you want it.
Get rid of this bad habit today.
With Love,
Yuting

No comments:

Post a Comment